Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Here are some pics

Here some pics over the last few days...

Mom and dad just after birth


Diana with Aidan in his little apartment

Diana with little Addison. Nice shades ;)


Me hanging with my little boy

Aidan and dad touching

Aidan sleeping

Diana with Aidan

Diana with Aidan. Look at those little eyes.

Our Daughter

Bright Light!!!

Addison's tiny toes. So amazing!

Aidan rockin the beanie ;)

We hope you enjoy the pics. We are enjoying living them together ;) Our babies are amazing!

Yesterday I got to hold Aidan while Diana held Addison. Something about it just felt right.

Please keep us in your prayers as we do have a long road in front of us. We'll keep the updates coming as well as other pictures. We are now getting ready to go home from the hospital to live in our house for the first time since 13 days ago. We're excited about this but its hard to know we're leaving our babies here. We know they are in good hands and that our God is in control. This makes it a little easier.

Thanks again for all the support!

-Jason and Diana

11 comments:

Kristen W said...

Congrats again you guys - what beautiful children & what a miracle - Awesome!

Sam Ed. said...

Parenting looks good on ya'll! You wear it well! Congrats on the cute, healthy, spunky, fiesty little ones! I should have known they'd be that way...they are GORE's!

Jonathan and Meredith Ellis said...

The pictures are so cute! I'm so happy y'all got to hold them! It was so great to see y'all this weekend! Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks! We are still thinking and praying for y'all! Love you two!

Jonathan and Meredith

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

I hear that the kangaroo-care techinque really works...I know it will work wonders for ya'lls little ones. Welcome to the parenting club!! Did you decide on name spellings?
All the best,
The Fitz's

Mandy said...

This post makes me cry! They are so precious and ya'll holding them is even more precious. I love the ones when Diana has Aidan cuddled up on her.
Also Diana - I love the tanktop! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! It's Stephanie. I have been keeping up with you guys through Wes. He just sent me the link to the blog. I'm sitting here looking at those beautiful babies and the tears are flowing! I have thought of Diana often over the years since Palmetto, those were such fun times. Anyway, you are all in my prayers and I'm expecting to be at the top of the list of babysitters!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Guys they are beautiful!... congrats!
We'll be praying for their health. Ya'll get some rest...
Danielle for the Renstrom fam

Revolu said...

so glorious

Anonymous said...

whoa....those pictures were a tear jerker! been praying for all 4 of you! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you. I've been thinking about you and praying for each of you. I hope Wes and I can come see you and the new little blessings soon.

Psalm 91:11-For he orders his angels to protect you wherever you go.

"Millions and millions of years
would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you."- Jacques Prevert

"Never will a time come when the most marvelous recent invention is as marvelous as a newborn baby. The finest of our precision watches, the most super-colossal of our supercargo planes don't compare with a newborn baby in the number and ingenuity of coils and springs, in the flow and change of chemical solutions, in timing devises and interrelated parts that are irreplaceable."-Carl Sandburg

Kelly Diener said...

home today. Aiden and Addison are so adorable and they are lucky to have such wonderful parents! I'm keeping you all in my prayers! Hugs, Kelly