Friday, June 30, 2006

Camp Tukaway...

Back from camp tukaway in Virgina (outside of Blacksburg)... Such a great time... I had the opportunity to go up and lead worship for their Sr. High week of camp.

I took my dad with me to hang at the camp and we had a blast... On Thursday we went over to the Dixie Cavrens... crazy formations inside of caves... really dark when they turn the lights out... Overall I had some great times with my pops...

Well... I had a great time hanging with the kids, spending time with my dad, and just being out in nature a bit...

here are some shots from the weekend...


Here is Steve sharing with the kids at one of the sessions by campfire... Hanging with Steve was definately cool... great guy... fantastic teacher...


Some of the kids after the last session... The campers were awesome this year... so much fun...


Here some cool shots of the caverns... sorry about the images looking bad... not the best lighting in caves...






Hope you have a great weekend...

Love and Peace,

-J

No comments: