Thursday, June 01, 2006

A good week...

Memorial day was good... I didn't get up until 9:45am - which is crazy for me... All the travel lately has had my sleeping patterns all out of whack... I then didn't leave my house until about 4:00pm when we headed to hang at the poole to celebrate Matthew's (one of Jeff's kids) birthday...

He is a stud for a 2 yr. old...













Doesn't Jeff look like a great dad... awwwww....













Also on the late breaking news, Diana and I have a new roommate... We were a little worried having someone move in we didn't know because... well, that could be just weird. Seriously though, I don't think it could be any better... She is super cool and really laid back... We're happy to have the new family member - hah.

So everyone... Without further ado... Meet Emily...




Hope you're all having a great week

Cheers...

-J

No comments: