Friday, June 02, 2006

I am officially a hockey fan...


I never thought I would say it... I could never sit and watch an entire hockey game... I have always thought sports didn't exist in between football seasons (minus the NBA finals - and ofcoarse wrestling season, which no one cares about)... Until now... My heart has been won by the Carolina Hurricanes... The last time they made a run at the cup I was a little into it but figured it was a phase... For some reason this year and especially through this last series with Buffalo, they have grabbed me....

It probably has something to do with their intensity and desire that is so obvious... These guys are straight up passionate about playing this game... They really want The Stanley Cup!!! Anyways, it's hard not to care about something when it means so much to someone else... I could go spiritual and suggest the church (myself included) could stand to show a little more passion... and that is prolly true... passion is inspiring... but for now, I will leave it at this... Our local hockey team has won a new fan... I can't wait for the finals...

Here's to a championship in Raleigh!!!

If anyone has any ideas on some tickets, please let me know...

Cheers!!!

-J

No comments: