Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Boss

Today I am working from home. I have listened to the same album twice all the way through while working. I am inspired. Seriously, I do know everyone in the world doens't love Bruce Springsteen. That doesn't mean I don't think they should. A poet, a prophet, a fighter.. not to mention a musician. In a day of over produced catchy pop songs (also of which I enjoy) he captures something that is simply raw and unarguably, right. His latest album; Magic. Tis good.

4 comments:

Revolu said...

such a glorious album indeed. plz to see the new kings of leon album...

Jonathan and Meredith Ellis said...

He's performing down the street from us this weekend for free :) Come see him!

Patricks said...

PRIASE BE!!!

THIS IS RAAADIO NOWHERE!!!

Anonymous said...

The Boss was on VH1 Classic all last weekend. Can you ever get too much of The Boss!?! I don't think so.