Saturday, November 26, 2005

NC State vs. Maryland...

Saturday I had the priviledge of enjoying the game in one of the luxury boxes in Vaughn Towers at Carter Finely... Definately a cool experience to say the least... ok, I'm a little ashamed of how giddy I was... I mean, I love football... even more NC State football... The only problem is, I have this deal, where alot of people in one area around me makes me odly uncomfortable... I have some strange fear of mobs (more of tight spaces really)... it's like this - "hey, there are alot of people around me and I have no idea if they are all about to start getting really close to me... then it could be incredibly hard to breathe..." - so that really simplifies it and makes me sound strange, but at this point in my life I am ok with that... All that to say, sometimes it is hard to enjoy an entire football game live...

This was totally different. It was honestly like sitting in my living room with my wife and a few close friends... the only difference is when I look out my window from my recliner there is a live football game going on... CRAZY!!!

It made it all the better that the wolfpack pulled it out... such a good time...


Nice set-up...


Hard work...



Enjoying the game...



Pretty good seats...


A full fridge...


Good view...


lots of fun...

Love and Peace...

-J

1 comment:

Brandon said...

hmmm...what to say...

ok....sooooo goood...haha