Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving... I hope you're able to spend it with the ones that you love. We truly have som much to be thankful for.

Last year at this time my wife and I had just left out good friends in Texas house and we were in LA celebrating Thanksgiving with the Ashdowns (actually they weren't the Ashdowns when we were there - hah)... Great friends on both of those stops of whom I actually miss very much...

Today Diana and I are laying low... We wanted to use this time to relax and really reflect on all we have to be thankful for... So, we're hanging out... eating some sushi and chinese takeout on a day where most of the country is eating turkey... I feel a new tradition coming on - hah...

This evening we'll prolly stop by my mom's house and say hello... That should be good times... I do miss not being able to Diana's parents on certain days but Christmas time is here now and we're gonna spend some time with them then...

Wishing you all a great day of being thankful and most likely enjoying some great food, time with family, and time with friends... Seriously if you are reading this and it's prolly b/c we on some level know each other. So, in light of that, I am thankful for our friendship... I have no doubt that in some way you have impacted my life for the better...

Praising God from whom all blessings flow...

-J

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

happy thanksgiving to you too jason!!! hope the sushi and chinese take out lived up to expectations. we had cuban food tonight - not exactly turkey, but hey. it works. i'm gonna give you a call tomorrow, for sure, but i hope that all is well, and that you've had a wonderful holiday! see you soon bro!