Saturday, December 23, 2006

It is time...

every year diana and I come to her parents house for Christmas with her family... and every year we prune the apple trees...

in certain cultures before one enters war or his unavoidable fate, he would write a poem, or song, or a story as a statement of acceptence...

and now... it is christmas... i am here... it is that time... i move forward with adandon... it is my fate... i except it... the trees are calling...

______________________________________________

trees... be weary...

trees... be afraid..

for you must know yourself... today is not your brightest day...

my pruners shall come... your extra limbs shall fall...

but the fruit you shall soon bear... will certainly be worth it all...

______________________________________________

enjoy... and happy day to you,

-Jason

4 comments:

ashdown said...

happy pruning!! got you message...hope it wasnt more harmful than helpful...

Rebecca said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS brother!! tell diana hello for me! i hope you guys have an incredibly Christmas! i'm sure i'll talk to you at some point tomorrow....

much love!
bec

Shannon Smith said...

Merry Christmas. Tonight's gathering was nice. The band sounded good. They must have a great leader. I missed you at the after party. Call me this week. I am off all week.

Patrick said...

You tell those trees who the boss is! Merry Christmas!