Monday, December 11, 2006

Cheers...


So we took this picture for a present for someone as a joke and I thought it was funny...

I could say many things here... could get emotional about how we started a church together but that's not completely true cause so many others are involved... but either way, we were having a beer last night (cause we live in the same house and well we do that sometimes) and were talking a bit about how crazy things have been and how great our community is... even about how yesterday was an incredible time worshipping God together as a community... and I found myself thinking of how blessed I feel...

So anyways... kinda random post... but none the less...here's to good friends, love, life, community, family, and to following our God together...

Much Love,

-J

3 comments:

Sam Ed. said...

You two make such a cute couple...

I just love you both and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Hahaha, coffee again soon, friend?

Shannon Smith said...

How cute.

I bet you want to take that purple chair and put it in "your" "church".

By the way, you spurred this entry.

Shannon Smith said...

Cute Hat