Friday, December 08, 2006

Great Band (and a funny video at bottom)

(if you dont like music just Watch This - it's hilarious - it is at the bottom too if you want to engage the whole post - I just said engage? hmmm... odd...)


Last week I went to the Brandtson and Love Drug show at the brewery... I love the passion the Love Drug brings but I gotta tell you... Brandtson stole the show... I prolly should have wrote about this last week but I didn't... Their energy was incredible and I could not stand still... Their music has gone to a Pop Rock meets dancetronic with a bit of funk crazy thing.... loops all over the place... so crazy... I was thinking the whole time... "I am at a rock show, but i want to dance..." so much fun... They put on a great show, have been around a while, and seem like great guys... very talented...



I actually went to the show in a bad mood and tired... and when they got on the stage I was taken to a different place... thank you music... thank you Brantson for making good music... thank you Lord for making it all... sooooo good!

So their new CD (Hello, Control) is incredible... buy it... track 2 and 3 are my favorite so far...

And now... what reminded me to post about these guys... Emily Aldin showed me this video... who was shown by Elizabeth Ivey... who was shown by Sean Pratt (how's that for Blog Ettiquette) This is track 2 from the CD.. This video is hilarious... I think I want to make one of these with some friends around here... where is Davo when you need him... Brandon Guy, help!!!

If you want in on the video, let me know!!!

Have a great weekend...

Much Love

-J

You have to Watch This

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify for those that are a little confused, my last name is ALDEN...not Lalden, not Aldin (although good try Jason)....

jason said...

i actually saw it from he other emily before you showed it to me??? - yeah the other emily...

ashdown said...

thank you. thank you. thank you. needed this right now!! ha!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. The bald guy with the white shirt is my favorite.

jason said...

i want to be the guy with the short shorts and sleeveless shirt... yes...

-J

Kylah Jean said...

that was seriously the best movie I have watched in a long time! i sent it to all my friends, and I got down with my bad self while i was watching it. The world does need alittle more bad dancing going on ;)

Alyssa said...

All I can say is...FANTASTIC!




If you make a video like this I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Fun-ny! You should totally make one - that'd be sooo awesome!