Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Since we last spoke...

-I have taken a day vacation with my beautiful wife
-I have learned my body doesn't respond to demeral or certain medications doctors use for drowsyness...
-I have had a camera placed in an uncomfortable location... (yes, the uncomfort and the lack of response to demeral are related... I wouldn't think about it too much)
-I have been visited by some great friends after the camera and demerol incident
-I have babysat some really cool kids
-I have upset a friend
-I have made things right with that friend (love ya much homie)
-I have shared in a full day of prayer with some of my favorite people in the world...
-I have had a cookout with some of my favortite people in the world
-Some great people have created a new email list sign-up for our new church... www.visiodei.org (full site is under construction)
-I have had a couple busy and somewhat stressful days...
-I have looked many times for a space for our new church to meet...
-I have realized a sense of blessing in the relationships, passion, and peace that are in my life...
-I have also found my iPod
-I have done many other things that I am missing here (it was just time for an update)


Life is Good... We are loved...

Love you all...

-Jason

No comments: