Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I slept like 3 hours last night...

Crazy... I'm not that tired though... maybe it will hit me later today...

Weekend Updates...
Great weekend this past week. A lot of times with good friends. Between the wedding rehearsal and wedding there were definately some good times had!!!

Chapps is married - let me say he and Lauren are beautiful people... I am sure they're having a blast right now in Jamaica! (I will try and get some pics up later from the fun weekend)

Our worship gathering Sunday night was awesome... my buddy Steve shared about his life, journey with God, battles he has had to fight, and how he has became the person he is... SO GREAT!!! this guys is hilarious too... if you know who he is you have got to talk to him sometime...

Last night we had a property A and D meeting for the church we are planting... Such a great team... I think I ended up eating 2 dinners though because Diana got me a Subway sandwhich that I ate before the meeting and then Rebecca made some pork tenderloin that I ate after the meeting... weird... I will tell you this... it was good!

Diana and I (well, really our entire community here) have a lot going on right now with the church plant and getting ready to move out of our place to somewhere, just not sure where yet, so we really appreciate all the prayers... thanks for all the love... this really is an exciting time for us...

Hope you're having a great start to the week...

Love you guys...

-J (and Diana)

No comments: