Friday, July 21, 2006

Long Day...

Yesterday was a long one... Some friends and I (my brother, PRATT, and Sneeden) went over and helped Lauren and Aaron move her stuff out of her apartment and into his grandma's basement... They have 8 days til the big wedding day... CRAZY!!! - I will say this... he was mad organized... all the small stuff was gone already... big stuff - in the garage, cabinet doors taped, pillows off the couch... definately could write a book on how to maximize a movers time and effort (this could potentially be a later post explaining the how to's of moving) - Aaron - Nicely Done!!!

-on a side note... Chris Sexton drove out to meet us in Apex cause he got off work late... That was awesomely cool but then none of us had our cell phones on... Since he couldn't find the complex we were in he had to drive back... Awesomely bad... sorry Chris...

Then band rehearsal last night... after the move... YES!!! - I think music is something for me that no matter how tired... I would still do it... Simply said... I love playing music with people... glad we get the small things ya know...

But once rehearsal was over... the bed... ah yes the bed... The bed was ever so sweet to me last night... - (poetry moment)
I could feel her beckoning me as I proceeded down the highway... Line after line on the wicked asphalt... Toils and tares of delaying stoplights... But wait... there is hope... Alas, I arrived... sleep was then engaged...

...ofcoarse after I checked my email and had a late night snack...

Have a great Friday...

Peave and Love...

-J

1 comment:

Jason said...

Jason - the practice certainly paid off. You guys seriously rocked today.