Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fun Week so far...

Diana and I had Shannon and Kim over for dinner on Monday... Such a treat for us... It was the first time they had ever been to our place (and we've been friends for how long?) - anyways - Thanks for talking life with us... We needed it...


Tuesday we had dinner with Josh and Grace... So good to hear how God is moving in the lives of people and in the world... It's so cool to inspire and be inspired be simply speaking of what God is doing... - Thanks for dreaming with us...

I also had a meeting at Cyclo' with our design team after dinner on Tuesday... I can't believe I get to work with such talented people...
This is a funny picture from that meeting...



I got to talk with Corrie on the phone today... thanks for the words... Also, I have made communication with Ashdown twice in 2 days... Love ya dog...

Tonight we had dinner with Jon and Christy... We went out to eat at Red Room downtown... Tapas restaurant off of Glenwood... Amazing food... I seriously almost felt guilty... - Thanks for taking a step of faith with us... it's more encouraging than you know...

I praise God for love, laughter, and life... I am thankful for being able to have friends and to be able to dream... may we keep our passion...

much love,

-J

No comments: