Thursday, February 09, 2006

Inspired by others



So within Hungry we have this group of people that has caught a vision for this place on the other side of the planet. Their drive, passion, and work is like very little I have ever seen. They are a flat out inspiration for me and I know for many others.

All this to say, there is something to; "they will see you beautiful deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." There is something compelling about lives that are filled with hope and compassion. - for all of you who live your life this way, I say thank you... thank you for glorifying our God...

Today I find myself praying for myself and for all of God's Church, that we would be so moved by the love of God that we would be in constant action to change this place in which we live.

I praise God for allowing us to be apart of His plan to restore the world.

-Jason

No comments: