Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Aidan is home!!!

Yep, we have our little man home! We were told this past weekend it could be as early as Wednesday that he could come home. Then we got a call Monday morning and the doctors asked if we wanted to bring our son home?!?!?!?!? Our answer was an astounding "Heck yes we do." (think Napolean Dynamite)

So now we are 2 days into having our entire family together and it's great. Seeing them together in our house seems to good to be true. It is a bit of a whirlwind getting adjusted to their eating and sleeping (and our lack of sleeping) and all that stuff but so far so good. We're just happy to have them home. I hate leaving my house now. I really do. This is unfortunate because I have to... well, you know... work and stuff.

Praise our God He has brought our family together. I get the feeling that an adventure we have never began to dream of is about to settle in. I pray we love and live the way we should. I pray we don't miss a moment of the excitement (I don;t think we have yt.)

I promise to get some pics (and video) up as soon as I can.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers,

-Jason, Diana, Aidan, and Addison

ps - I went to bed last night feeling under the weather and awoke this morning feeling sick. This could put us in quite the predicament as we are trying to keep sickness away from the kiddos... So regarding this I could use some prayer and... a good doctor downtown if anyone knows of any. I dont have one.

2 comments:

Erin Fish said...

Unbelievably excited for you guys. Praying for you and can't wait to see pictures!

Kim Smith said...

That is awesome! Welcome to full-time parenting, dude. :)