Monday, January 22, 2007

I have never been to Michigan before... it is cold...

I am up in Michigan for a conference at Mars Hill. Shannon Smith made the trip up with me and I am excited to hang out with him for a few days. Wish we hung out more back home...

Also here in Michigan is my bud Jasen and his lovely wife Amanda. They came up from Houston for the same conference. So good to see them again... It's only been since Christmas yet seems so much longer...

Last night when we landed we picked up the Ashdown's and Headed over to Mars Hill to catch their 6 o'clock gathering. Afterwards we went over to Red Robin to catch dinner, a beer, and watch a little football...

Hats of to the Colts... a surprising comeback... it just might be their year...

More updates from dates from Michigan coming soon...

The updates will probably begin with something like this... this is my 2nd day in Michigan... and it's still cold...

Much Love,

-J

1 comment:

Patrick said...

i suggest you wear long underwear and nice fuzzy hat that covers your ears. i hear that helps. if it makes you feel better we had freezing rain the last two days in winston. awesome.

excited to hear about y'alls trip!