Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Fair...

So Diana, Rebecca, and I hit the fair up last night...

Diana is always a big fan of the exhibits so of coarse we hit those up. And I mean all of them... I love you babe...

Then we enjoyed a nice dinner consisting of a Giant Turkey Leg and Polish Sausage between the three of us...

We then headed over to the ferris wheel for Rebecca's first ferris wheel ride ever... We are honored to have been apart of such an occasion...

Then rootbeer floats and fried dough for dessert... Dang, it was the best rootbeer float ever... This same couple goes every year and it is a staple of my fair journey year in and year out... Please forgive me Lord for my over consumption...

Here's to good times with good people...


The girls and some fried dough...


The best rootbeer floats ever... This couple is here EVERY year!!!



The Ferris Wheel...


Pretty cool stuff with a camera...

I can't take credit for the pictures... They're all Bec's... Check out other pics from the night at her Flicker site

Have a good one...

Much Love...

-J

No comments: